- This Intellectual Output (O7) consists in the creation of a post-graduate student international network during the P2P semester/modules. The programme of the semester/module will allow direct networking between the students of the different partners. But it will be completed by a social network (for example through a LinkedIn group). This social network must allow:
– identification of peers’competencies and skills in order to engage conveniently peer learning
– easy relationships between European peer students during the P2P semester/module,
– continued relationships between the students after the P2P semester/module, and particularly during their future career,
– keeping contact with teaching staffs for possible future cooperations and testimonies
The network is expected to grow with new incoming students or new partner institutions and the network is intended to be pursued after the end of the present project. Its content is also expected to grow regarding offered services.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.