Multiplier Event – New educational approaches in mechatronics in higher education: feedback and prospects (EN)
June 23 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm CEST
An online session, in english, about peer learning, project-based learning, eportfolio and competency-based approach in Mechatronics will take place on 23th June from 1:30 to 4:30 pm (Paris time) with the Zoom application.
Feedback, exchanges, discussion, intervention of students and teachers, showing examples.
You can register by filling in this form which aims to:
- know who will be attending the session
- ask you some questions about your practice to help us prepare the session.
Please, note that:
- Participation to the event is free of charge.
- The language of this event will be English language.
- All the data you will enter in this form will be used only in the framework of the XP2P Erasmus+ project. The coordinator of the project will process them to send you further information and the connexion links (Zoom)
- Provide analytics about the event for Erasmus+.
To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, see our GDPR policy here: https://xp2p-project.eu/event/first-multiplier-event-open-workshop-on-p2p-learning-and-the-results-of-the-1st-p2p-semester-modules/