- This event has passed.
First Multiplier Event: Open workshop on P2P-learning and the results of the 1st P2P-semester/modules
An interactive program to enter the world of peer-to-peer learning and test new concepts.
The Multiplier event offered 9 different workshops in the areas of “Peer-to-Peer Learning”, “E-Portfolio” and “Assessment/ Competencies”.
In 3 blocks of 3 simultaneous workshops, it was possible to learn about all aspects of the XP2P project, participating in discussions, actively trying out innovative approaches and getting to know our project work from the student’s point of view.
After the workshops, Olivier Crouzet, head of studies of 42.fr came to enrich the event.
If you were unable to attend the event, you can view the speakers’ presentations here :
Peer-to-peer learning workshop:
- Experiences of peer-to-peer learning (Gerd Bitsch – HSKL)
- Methodology for using the P2P approach (Suraj Jaiswal and Akki Mikkola – LUT University)
- Experiences with the use of e-portfolios (Virginie Siret – USMB and Marina Zingraf – HSKL)
- How to implement the e-portfolio? Didactic and technical possibilities and challenges (Jacques Raynault – HEC Montréal)
- E-Portfolios and Engineering – a beneficial combination? (Ilham Alloui and Camilo Hernandez – USMB)
Competency assessment workshop:
- Paradigm shift in university teaching: a new focus on competencies (Albert Meij – HSKL)
To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, see our GDPR policy here.